Clan Revived Index du Forum

Clan Revived Index du ForumFAQRechercherLadderS’enregistrerConnexion

weirdness that arises iphone 6 case

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Revived Index du Forum -> COIN PUBLIC -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qiangkang

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Oct - 04:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: weirdness that arises iphone 6 case Répondre en citant

His pocket point is an fascinating a single. I put on jeans just about every day within the week, and have gotten utilised to creating positive its slid to a single side when I sit down. If I am wearing a suit, it goes in my breast jacket pocket, as Ive typically performed. That iphone waterproof case said, Ill be glad to mow the grass with just an Apple Watch on soon, as opposed to possessing a big-ass piece of glass banging about in my basketball shorts.

I also dont know precisely where to location the six Plus in my auto. Im presently stashing it upside down inside a cup holder because the old spot resting inside the leather about the parking brake can also be brief for its longer frame. But now that Ive gotten utilized to it, the situational weirdness that arises carrying such a significant telephone is well-worth it to me. The screen is great, the camera is sweet and also the battery life might be a game-changer.

Pad & Quill has unveiled a new Traveler bumper-wallet case for iPhone six, iPhone six Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus alongside a new Timber Nightstand for Apple Watch. iphone 6 case Pad & Quill's existing lineup of wallet cases, including the Valet Sleeve along with the Luxury Pocket Book, are also compatible with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Last week, MacRumors reported that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus would be slightly thicker than the iPhone 6 and six Plus, confirming months of rumors that the latest iPhones would be thicker. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus users looking to upgrade may have been worried their existing cases would not fit the thicker models, but case manufacturer Speck has taken to its Facebook to announce that its older cases will fit the newer iPhones, suggesting the size differences won't matter for most cases. Speck says that all of its iPhone six and six Plus cases fit the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, which likely means that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus cases for other manufacturers will also fit the new devices. Officially, Apple's listing within the weight and dimensions within the new phones reveals that they're Black Chrome-Hearts Acrylic-PC-Back Transparent iPhone 6 Plus Case
only slightly thicker, taller and heavier.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Oct - 04:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Revived Index du Forum -> COIN PUBLIC -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange and modified by Dextair